The eligibility criteria for DoorDash's Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund, as listed in the Terms and Conditions, include:
- Be a for-profit business located and registered in one of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico; AND
- Be a restaurant, gastropub or bakery with a brick & mortar location that:
- has experienced a loss in revenue as a direct result of a state of emergency or federally-declared natural disaster which occurred within the last 12 months;
- has 3 or fewer total locations;
- has 50 or fewer employees per location;
- has been open for at least 6 months;
- has revenues of $3M or less per location in 2022; AND
- is independently-owned.
This grant is only intended to cover disasters that occur from natural processes of the Earth such as hurricanes, floods, and wildfires. COVID-19 related damages are not eligible.